We are excited to offer our first funding opportunity for the region. Grants will support nonprofit organizations providing programs and services in Camber’s focus areas of health and wellness, education, and economic development.Learn More
Our grantmaking approach is grounded in the belief that Eastern North Carolina’s communities are brimming with ideas, creativity, and know-how.
We aim to bolster these existing community assets by investing the Foundation’s philanthropic resources through grants to nonprofits serving the region.
We will begin grantmaking in 2023, and we are focusing our funding on nonprofits supporting health and wellness, education, and economic development.
As an emerging foundation, we are still refining our specific funding priorities. Our first grants program will deepen our learning process, as we continue to hone our purpose and expand our funding opportunities.
Find an Opportunity
- Explore our current funding opportunities below.
- Review the program’s goals, guidelines, and processes to determine if it aligns with your organization and your readiness to submit a proposal.
- If you see alignment, enter our online application portal and get started.
- If you don’t see alignment, keep an eye on this page for future opportunities.
- If you aren’t sure, or if you have any questions, contact email@example.com .
Camber Foundation announces $1 million in grants to support nonprofit organizations in Eastern North Carolina
We are excited to offer a new funding opportunity for nonprofits located in the region. This grant program focuses on supporting organizations working in the fields of health and wellness, education, and economic development with specific concentration directed towards Camber’s funding priorities.Learn More